Metuchen Spanish Tile Roof Installation
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- High Quality Spanish Tile
- Financing Options Available
Spanish Tile Roof
Spanish tile roofs are one of the most popular types of roofing materials for homeowners looking to enhance the look of their homes. A Spanish roof tile is constructed from various materials such as concrete, terracotta, clay, and slate. They’re designed to be durable and long-lasting compared to other roofing types. Furthermore, these can be used for residential, commercial, and even architectural properties.
Featuring a vast expanse of rounded clay tiles, Spanish-style tile roofs offer a unique touch to any home they protect. The round shape provides dimension and texture to the roof, creating a beautiful dynamic that complements your home perfectly.
These durable, long-lasting tiles come in multiple materials, including concrete, terracotta, and slate, ensuring there’s a color to match nearly any home aesthetic.
The notable perks of this roofing material make them a popular pick that our team at Above & Beyond Exterior Remodelers offers in Metuchen. Our experienced team is well-versed in installing these stunning roofs and can help clad your roof in them to complete your home’s aesthetic appeal.
Spanish-style roof tile is one of the most popular services that Above & Beyond Exterior Remodelers offers in Metuchen. We have a team of professionals with capabilities that allows us to handle any Spanish tile roof projects. You may contact us today or request a quote, and we can talk about your vision and what you want to achieve in terms of roofing.
Excellent Features of a Spanish Style Tile Roof
Spanish tile roofing, and nearly any tile roofing, offers unique benefits and features that other roofing materials can’t provide. While some of the perks are shared among materials, this material offers a few specific advantages that make it an excellent option for many homes.
Some of its most notable perks include:
- Energy efficiency: The domed structure of Spanish-style tiles is excellent for energy efficiency. The rounded shape lets warm or cool air escape, helping keep your attic more temperate and, in turn, helping keep your home cooler during the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Fire resistance: Clay, slate, and concrete Spanish-style tile roofs are fire resistant. This bodes well for your home, as it can help protect it from fires by preventing the spread across the roofing material.
- Durability: Tile roofs are highly durable and resistant to damage roofs are often susceptible to. They hold up well under battering winds, heavy rains, and pelting hail, making them an excellent choice for those seeking a durable, low-maintenance option.
- Longevity: Spanish tile roofs are incredibly durable and built to last, often withstanding harsh weather without significant damage. These roofs can last decades, sometimes even up to a century.
- Eco-friendly: Many Spanish roof tiles are made with terracotta clay, a reddish, coarse, and porous clay harvested from the Earth. Since these tiles are made with natural materials, they’re easily recyclable and more eco-friendly than other roofing materials available.
- Unique appearance: Incorporating a Spanish-style tile roof into your home can be an excellent way to help your home stand out. The rusty terracotta clay often used to make these tiles creates a noticeable contrast between your house and surrounding houses clad with grey or black roofs.
Different Styles for Your Spanish Tile Roofs
Spanish-style roof tiles are available in various colors and styles that can add to your home’s aesthetic appeal. Of course, the perfect fit for your home will depend on factors specific to your situation. Here are a few style options to consider:
Patterned Spanish Tiles
Patterned Spanish tiles might be the perfect option if you appreciate a sprinkle of visual diversity on your home. These tiles feature various colors, including greys, reds, tans, and blacks, creating a patterned appearance that draws the eye. The color variation offers a more rustic style than monochromatic options, making it an excellent choice for homeowners seeking more variety.
Composite Spanish Tiles
The initial cost of Spanish-style tile roofs isn’t cheap, but given their durability, longevity, and beauty, the price is well worth it for many homeowners. If you love the look of a Spanish tile roof but are working with a budget, consider a composite Spanish tile. These tiles are synthetic, so they’re often cheaper than other Spanish tile materials but offer a similar visual appeal.
Traditional Terracotta Tiles
It’s hard to go wrong with the classic, rusty look of terracotta Spanish-style tile roofs. These tiles are made with terracotta clay and feature an Earthy red hue that pairs beautifully with many home aesthetics. The rusty tone offers a splash of color extending across your home, adding a uniform and visually appealing appearance.
Quality Spanish Tile Roof Installation & Repairs in Metuchen
Do you love the look of a Spanish-style tile roof? Are you dreaming of installing one on your home? Are you searching for a trustworthy roof specialist in the Metuchen, New Jersey, area to make that dream happen? If you answered yes, look no further than our experienced roofing specialists at Above & Beyond Exteriors Remodelers.
Our team is well-versed in installing these beautiful roofs and can help bring your Spanish-style tiled roof dream to life. Contact us today or request a quote to learn more about these roofs and how we can help you achieve your roofing goals.
How long does a Spanish-style roof last?
Spanish-style tile roofs are incredibly durable and are built to last many years. In many cases, Spanish-style roofs last well over a few decades, often tipping the scales at an average of around 100 years. So, while the initial cost is steep, the long-lasting nature of these roofs ensures you’ll get the most out of your investment.
Are Spanish-style roofs expensive?
Spanish tiles are pricey compared to other roofing materials, like inexpensive asphalt. The initial cost is steep, but the long-lasting and durable nature makes these roofs a worthwhile investment. For example, consider the lifespan of asphalt shingles (about 15 to 30 years) compared to Spanish tiles (100 years). While you might pay more than double for Spanish tiles, you’ll likely enjoy more than double the lifespan.
What type of roofing material is used on old Spanish homes?
Clay tiles were a go-to pick for roofs covering old Spanish homes, as the material is incredibly durable, long-lasting, and fire-resistant. The rounded clay tiles were standard in old Spanish architecture, as the material was widely and readily available.
What are Spanish-style roofs made of?
Many Spanish-style roofs are made of terracotta clay or a similar clay. However, other materials, including composite, concrete, and slate, are available.
RECEIVE YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY!
Contact Your Spanish Tile Experts
If you need attention to your roof in any way, contact our experienced team at Above & Beyond Exteriors. We have years of experience in residential and commercial roofing including installation, repair, maintenance, and inspection.
Our team is standing by ready to take care of your Spanish tile installation today!